KENYA’S TRADITIONAL COAST AT IT’S BEST ALL IN 1 DAY!
DOLPHIN WATCHING TOURS
Available July through October, 2015
Come aboard our delightful excursion to the Kisite Marine Park and watch one of the friendliest marine mammals, the bottle-nosed dolphin, playing in their natural habitat. These fun loving, aquatic mammals are the most intelligent of creatures next to man and are unusually friendly, they frequently come right up to the boat. Our Dolphin watching adventure will most certainly leave you little time for a dull moment.
Our rates are @ $135 per Person inclusive of transfers, the excursion and lunch plus all inclusive drinks at the restaurant with children between 3-11 years paying $70 per child.
Included in the Price:
A full tour with transport available from North, South Coast and Mombasa
- Board a spacious traditional dhow, soft drinks, light breakfast, fruit all snorkeling & diving gear on board the dhow.
- Visit Kisite Marine Park – branded as home of the dolphins! Fantastic snorkeling & scuba diving, sustainable, responsible dolphin watching (Depending on where the Dolphins are playing)
- Non- swimming guests can enjoy the underwater using glass bottomed viewers from the accompanying support dinghy.
- Dhow sailing – a tranquil step back in time
- Lunch on Wasini Island at Charlie Claws – in ‘real’ Africa, steeped in peaceful tradition, ecologically aware & professional, enjoy an exotic lunch that includes: marinated fish and coconut biting, steamed crab in ginger sauce - the famous Charlie Claw’s specialty fish fresh from the fisherman’s basket, for non – seafood – fresh traditional vegetable soup followed by barbecued chicken or Swahili vegetarian. All served in traditional style with Swahili sauce, rice & chapatti - a traditional Wasini Island celebration dish
- Dedicated team
- Lazy lagoon pool
- Honey moon headland hideaway
- Dive base deck & matted restaurants
- An afternoon program – laze in & around the pool or visit the interesting Wasini Village & as part of our community project support program.
What to Bring: Your camera, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, jacket and non-slip shoes
- The rates exclude park fees.
- Group prices also available for 6 or more people
- Contact us for more details.